Sabie River Camp
Sabie River Camp is less than four hours drive from Gauteng and the OR Tambo International Airport, a relaxing hour's drive to & from the Kruger National Park, and within minutes from a number of spectacular waterfalls in pristine mountain streams.
Experience the picturesque beauty of nature in and around Sabie - a small country town nestled in the majestic Drakensberg escarpment mountains of the Mpumalanga province, South Africa.
Sabie River Camp - a tranquil, malaria-free holiday destination that caters for the whole family - with surrounding activities such as hiking & back packing, fly fishing, mountain biking, horse riding, white-water rafting, rock climbing & abseiling, bird watching, 4x4 trips, caving by candle light, sightseeing, and shopping for African arts, crafts & curious. Sabie Accommodations next to the river.
COVID 19 Safety
Sabie River Camp have taken every prescribed measure to ensure the health & safety of our guests, staff and other visitors. You may confidently visit our camping resort, knowing that your safety is in good hands. Following the guidelines of the Southern African Tourism Services Association, The Center of Disease Control (CDC) & World Health Organization, Sabie River Camp have;
* Put stringent cleaning procedures in place using prescribed anti-bacterial and disinfectant detergents.
* Provided hand sanitizer in each guest room and in public rest rooms.
* Placed hand sanitizers in all public and service areas (Kitchens).
* Provided staff with all the necessary personal protective equipment and CDC training.
* Implemented temperature monitoring of staff, guests & members of the public.
* Made provision for social distancing until further notice.